Junior Graphic Designer
Randox Laboratories is actively looking to hire an innovative Junior Graphic Designer with a strong creative flair to join its dynamic Marketing team. The successful applicant will work in a fast paced and creative environment; designing and preparing marketing information and sales aids for the Business Development team. This successful applicant will be part of the Graduate Development Programme, rotating through various Marketing teams working on design throughout different projects and products.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for various print and digital projects
- Design and preparation of story boards for presentation.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas.
- Producing marketing material using a variety of specialist software programmes to prepare designs (mainly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
- Working with the larger marketing team to ensure material remains on-brand and help develop these brand guidelines.
- Working to strict deadlines.
- A third level degree, at least 2.1 or above in a design related discipline.
- Experience in medium to large print projects.
- Experience of working to deadlines and achieving project milestones and release dates.
- Basic knowledge in web design & development / digital marketing materials.
- UX Design experience.
- Experience in digital video editing and creation; brand image control.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite (mainly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
- Highly creative and innovative.
- A valid driver’s licence.