Graduate Graphic/Web Designer
Ideagen is a company that continues to grow from strength to strength, with our portfolio of products currently being used by over 3000 customers worldwide! With this growth, comes a great opportunity to grow our well-established brand, both corporate and product, to be the best in the marketing place.
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate graphic/web designer to join our in-house design team covering all aspects of design from company website, landing pages, brochures, event stands, adverts, sales presentations, infographics as well as the opportunity for photography and video creation.
Are you creative? Do you want to be part of an innovative design team? If you have answered ‘yes’, have recently graduated and want to work for the fastest growing software company in the world, that will support your professional development, then we would love to hear from you!
- Working within an In-House design team with focus on graphic and website design
- Supporting the design team in the creation of landing pages and external communications such as email templates, flyers, etc
- Working with an established brand and coming up with design concepts
- Working closely with our Marketing, Product Marketing Executives and our Digital team
- Seeing the design process through from initial brief through to completion
- Liaising with other departments to make sure brief is being met
- A degree within Graphic Design
- Expert level skills in using Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS or willingness to quickly learn the skills
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for graphic / web design
- Demonstrable knowledge of current and upcoming design trends
- A natural creativity and an eye for good design
- The ability to be creative and innovative and an ability to follow brand guidelines
- Demonstrable examples of your work
- Good working knowledge of CSS and HTML (Desirable)
- Producing website wireframes/sketches to quickly communicate layout ideas (Desirable)