Junior Graphic Designer
We are Blumilk.
We are a specialist Branding, Campaigns and Positioning Agency. For over 18 years we have been helping our clients in the Utility, Travel, Transport, Health and Education industries create outstanding solutions that ensure they stand out from the crowd.
With clients throughout the UK we pride ourselves that our heart and head office remains in the North East of England. Six of the top ten largest North East of England companies have trusted Blumilk to deliver Brand Development, Design, Digital Development, Marketing Strategy and Content Creation.
We are looking for a motivated, effective and client focused Junior Graphic Designer to join our innovative, dynamic and award-winning team. Can you deliver impactful, first-class creative ideas that help us put a smile on our client’s faces?
- As a creative business our solutions revolve around creating great brands and awareness campaigns.
- We then add a sprinkling of print and digital solutions like websites and package it up around award winning design.
- You will need to have hands on graphic design experience as you will be required to be a creative ideas person who can translate this into solutions that meet our client’s briefs.
- Creative Ideas Generator
- Graphic Design background
- Creative flair
- Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
- A team player, flexible, ability to use initiative
- Accustomed to working to deadlines
- Can prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Ideally you will have minimum of 1 years studio experience - (if you are an amazing graduate please don’t be put off and please show us how creative you are)