Graphic Design Internship
As the graphic design intern, you will work directly with the Senior Graphic Designer and wider content team to deliver against a wide range of briefs from internal clients across the business.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to interpret and apply brand guidelines, create and maintain strong working relationships to complete briefs, all whilst developing and prioritizing multiple on-going projects.
The role will report directly to the Senior Graphic Designer or manager and will be based in the Waltham Cross Hertfordshire.
- Producing and assisting the design of artwork for promotional material in both print and digital forms on time and to the required standard
- Administration and general support
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Organised, with the ability to prioritise and report on the progress of multiple on-going projects
- Team player with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Comfortable developing ideas in response to a brief
- Ability to conceptualise creative briefs, either independently or as part of a team exercise
- An understanding of print/digital formats and deliveries would be beneficial
- A proactive self-starter who can run with an assignment, able to raise issues at key junctures and keep informed the line manager and other stakeholders as required
- Good communicator
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and schedules
- Typography/layout skills and understanding
- A keen interest in the latest design/graphics trends
- Work collaboratively with fellow designers and other content producers
- Video and animation skills a plus but not essential.