Social Media Design Intern
Minute Media is looking for a Social Media Design Intern to join our all-star team in London. The role will provide the opportunity to work on a wide breadth of marketing initiatives to help drive brand recognition and deliver campaigns for the biggest brands in sport and culture.
With offices in London, New York & Tel Aviv, we’re focused on keeping up with our incredible growth by building our biggest strength – our people. We’ve built a company culture to reflect our philosophies, and are looking for a smart, passionate and exceptional person to join us as we continue to champion fan-generated media.
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of 90min’s social media channels with a strong focus on Instagram. Your role will include reacting to the latest news, posting, creating and optimizing content, sourcing content, and interacting with fans and influencers
- Building new relationships and partnerships with influencers and engaging with accounts across the football community on social
- Reviewing and analysing content strategy and best practices
- Creating and sourcing engaging content to be used across 90min’s social media channels.
- Aligning with internal teams such as commercial and editorial to ensure 90min’s brand goals and objectives are consistent across all channels
- Absolutely obsessed with football
- Proficient in Photoshop
- A social media guru
- A conceptual thinker
- A self-starter
- After Effects experience a plus
- A bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or similar
- An outstanding portfolio of design work
- Organisational and planning skills
- Time Management
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail