Do you want to work for a “Sunday Times Top 100 company”?
Established in 1991 Pico soon became a leader in the field of PC Oscilloscopes and data loggers. Based out of our head office, our marketing department are responsible for all external and internal business content as well as our exhibitions around the world.
Due to continuous growth plans Pico Technology are looking to recruit a Graphic Designer with proven experience that is passionate about the work that they create.
- Develop and maintain the corporate style, making sure this is being used correctly throughout the business including distributor use.
- Create booth and banner graphics for exhibitions when necessary. Be responsible for keeping this up-to-date and fresh.
- Coordinate the production of Pico videos.
- Keep key literature such as catalogues, posters, product labels and data sheets up to date with new products and images.
- Create branded products for OEM customers when necessary.
- Organise professional photography sessions. Edit photographs and manage use of new photographs in all communications across all sales channels including distributors.
- Graphic Design degree or experience is essential
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, MS Excel and Word
- Web design knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Equal to the technical skills our Graphic Designers possess, they also have excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Our Graphic Designers benefit from a working environment that encourages them to produce excellent content with a customisable workstation, multiple monitors and an open plan office.
- Away from the desk our Graphic Designers can be found competing in our annual pool tournament, playing arcade games in the kitchen, gathered round the table football or simply enjoying our picnic benches in the garden.
- The flexible working hours suit many different lifestyles, with core hours from 10 till 3, Monday to Friday as well as an annual profit related bonus. Regular team lunches out are commonplace. A full list of the benefits can be found on our careers website.