'Freedom & Accountability' is the foundation upon which Stance's culture is built.
Embracing "The Uncommon Thread" as its mantra, Stance has turned one of the world's most boring accessories into its most exciting. We head into the heart of 2018 armed with a roster of athletes and iconic cultural influencers who have aligned themselves with the brand, a unique artistic approach to the category, and an elite crew of technologists that are relentlessly focused on innovation.
Stance is looking for a full-time, in-house graphic designer to be part of the European team. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded and highly skilled graphic designer who is a jack of all trades.
- We are looking for someone who has the ability to execute a project from start to finish: from sketches & concept iteration to delivery of a final product along with the appropriate versioning.
- They will provide innovative design solutions and adaptations across all mediums including print, digital, social media and emerging new media platforms while reinforcing our department objectives and goals.
- We're a design led business so you must be a creative thinker who can solve complex design challenges and develop cutting-edge, compelling, original designs that are within brand standards.
- A large amount of our design work is built by our global HQ so you must be able to follow seasonal style guides with provided direction from the creative department in HQ and the local European team.
- Proven graphic designing experience with a varied design portfolio- ideally 1-2 years
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present design concepts to key stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat. Video editing, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and HTML knowledge a plus
- Experience with digital design or HTML would be desirable
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- A good understanding of marketing and content development.
- A passion for design and culture
- Ability to take a finished design and tweak for local needs
- Ability to Prioritise - able to keep overall objectives in mind while tending to wide variety of tasks and details; exercises good judgment and can organize tasks in order of value and importance to meet time sensitive deliverables / deadlines
- Remarkable attention to detail
- Must have a collaborative approach, the ability to work both independently and with a team