Marketing Administrator Intern/Apprentice
4 days left
- Full Time
Ideal Collection is an exciting group of niche hospitality venues across Hampshire and West Sussex.
Strong values are what we are all about, with a passion for hospitality and an appetite for being that
little bit different while always supporting the local community.
Ideal Collection is dedicated to delivering great food and drink at sensible prices in unique surroundings. Established in 2002, the company has grown to five venues and will be adding additional venues to the group this year. This has created an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Administrator to join the company for a minimum of nine months. The candidate will take charge of the group’s Loyalty Card Programme and key customer services initiatives, while providing essential support to the Head Office team throughout this period of growth.
- Day-to-day you will be responsible for providing effective administrative support to the Marketing
- Manager and the rest of the Head Office team. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you
- Responsible for managing and developing the Loyalty Card Programme, developing strategies to maximise revenue
- Provide excellent customer support to all customers including Loyalty Card holders. Being the first point of contact for a customer, handling and resolving issues over the telephone or via email
- Working closely with the Head Office team and venue teams to provide marketing support, including organising, promoting and attending events
- Responsible for the creation and distribution of email newsletters and developing strategies to increase our database and engagement
- Managing all social media accounts, posting content across all channels and reporting on results
- Demonstrable interest in marketing and customer services
- Good understanding of the digital marketing space
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- A university degree, or working towards a university degree, in marketing, communications, business (Desirable)
- Working knowledge of email marketing (Desirable)
- Full driver’s licence to be able to travel to venues easily (Desirable)