4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is best known as one of the UK's leading and most prolific stationery and gift design agencies. Their distinctive designs now stretch across various product categories, including paper, accessories and lifestyle.
- To deliver inspirational and on-brand product catalogues and marketing material across a variety of media, on time and to brief.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and production of all print-based marketing, from first draft to print ready artwork, with the potential to get involved with email design and social media, to support the ecommerce team.
- Creating two product catalogues and four greetings card catalogues, along with small card releases, per year.
- Editing photography for print.
- Handling a print project through the whole production process, from layout to the production of pdfs for printers and then proofing.
- Responding to briefs from the Sales team by creating trade mailers, leaflets and marketing material, liaising with the Director of Design to ensure artwork is on-brand.
- Creating digital content including banners, graphics, buttons, email footers
- Supporting the external PR function by fulfilling image requests.
- Supporting Director of Design with the design and layout of all trade shows.
- Creating retail-marketing material for seasonal events and promotions with the aim to build the brand message and awareness.
- Great eye for design.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Good all-round skills with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator on a Mac.
- Awareness of print processes, including knowledge of image formats, colour modes and their appropriate usage.
- Strong visual communication skills with the flexibility to adopt the ‘in-house’ style.
- Making creative suggestions beyond the initial brief to elevate all output.
- A motivated and resourceful team player with the ability to juggle multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated people person with great communication skills.
- Experience working within a similar brand or fashion magazine a bonus.