Graduate 3D Unity Artist
- Full Time
We are looking for a super talented Graduate 3D Artist with strong modeling and texturing ability, to help us develop fantastically brilliant multi-platform applications and games.
- Has studied or self-taught 3D modeling to a high standard
- A portfolio demonstrating a variety of built assets from vehicles, to environment props and even whole environments.
- An awareness of modern modeling techniques.
- A good eye for and ability to apply lighting to a 3D scene
- Proficient in Max, Maya
- Good technical ability.
- Keen to learn how to apply Modeling and asset set up to a variety of digital applications.
- A passion for digital ergonomics Augmented reality, and virtual reality.
- A keen eye for composition and layout.
- Already has experience with Unity, or the desire to learn about developing Unity and real time graphics.
- A positive can-do attitude
- Unity experience (Desirable)
- Experience creating optimized models for real time applications (Desirable)
- Experience setting up baked lighting (Desirable)
- Knowledge of PBR shading workflow and material properties (Desirable)
- Flexible and fair working hours
- Monthly social/fun budget for nights out, Friday drinks etc
- A friendly, focused and relaxed working environment
- Regular in-house events, such as cheese board Fridays, selection of fruit, yoghurts and fresh coffee
- Ongoing training and development with career progression
- Excellent central Brighton location, based a short walk from the seafront, Brighton rail station, the lanes and some of the city’s most sought after coffee shops, restaurants and bars