The Company is a rapidly growing technology company, specialising in conference calls, premium remote meetings and web and video services. With a rapidly growing base of blue-chip clients, and has made a heavy investment in the digital marketing team and infrastructure, we are seeing rapidly growing demand and, as a result, we have a new position available in our sales team. It is an ‘all hands to the pump’ moment as we seek to build a global business with offices in the USA, Asia, and Australia.
We have a highly structured sales approach which is extremely effective. The customer journey begins with exciting and relevant content pushed through the multiple digital channels. Leads are created through engaging marketing campaigns, along with traditional prospective calling. Leads are developed and nurtured by executives who offer advice and guidance every step of the way.
There is an opportunity to get to know every aspect of the sales cycle and advance your expertise in all areas. You will develop a thorough understanding of the products and services. You will be part of a supportive, forward-thinking team, delivering innovative and groundbreaking solutions.
This is a high-energy position requiring individuals who are extremely motivated, enthusiastic and results-driven.
Attention to detail is a must. It will be critical for you to conduct business dealings with prospects in a way that creates a superior prospect/customer experience that will set the stage for future product sales. Organisational skills will be key as you manage a varied workload from the outset.
- Prospecting multiple organisations via a variety of different methods. Using internet information sources, social media and written content you will be part of a team that builds and maintains a lead development pipeline.
- Communicate the value proposition to decision-makers and influencers across selected industries to assess buying interest, understanding their needs, their motivations and why our services are important to their business.
- Learning to articulate the products and solutions with prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome objections
- Regular use of our Hubspot CRM - a simply fabulously easy way to keep track of your own part of the business.
- Whilst we do not expect you to have extensive industry experience, we require you to be able to demonstrate a good work ethic and a genuine interest in technology and collaboration in the modern workplace.
- Full initial and ongoing training will be given.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Obsession with organisation, detail, multitasking and time management
- Degree or relevant education/training in business, marketing, or other relevant subjects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and fun start up environment
- Excited to learn new skills, take on tasks and make things happen
- A vibrant business looking for great people to join us. We are growing rapidly and have a pipeline of world-class, market-leading products.
- A massive opportunity for your own personal progression, allowing you to develop specific areas of expertise and pathways into marketing, sales, product, team management and other areas of the business as we grow.
- If you are a highly motivated individual, hungry for success this opportunity is well suited to you.
- Your OTE will be at least £45,000 per annum and you will be supported with regular and ongoing Sales Training as you develop your own business activities within this rapidly growing and exciting business.
- This role is easily commutable by public transport and the offices located a few minutes walk from Basingstoke train station.