At Aspect, we're a diverse mix of strategic and creative thinkers. Our work spans a number of different sectors including Sport, Leisure & Hospitality and Banking & Finance, working for companies like Adidas, Nationwide, SunLife, Taylormade, Accor Hotels and lots more.
Whatever the challenge may be, our content strategies and imaginative films engage audiences in a way that makes brands more relevant.
We are looking for a passionate & proactive graduate to work in our creative team. You’ll help to develop, pitch and produce branded video content ideas for some of the world’s biggest brands. If you’re eager to learn and aren't afraid to dive into creative challenges, this is a great opportunity to grow and build your skills.
- Receive regular mentoring and coaching from members of the creative team
- Hands-on opportunity to work alongside other Creatives and a wider team including Strategists, Account Managers and Producers
- Collaborate to bring new ideas to life in exciting and innovative ways
- Work on a wide range of briefs and projects
- Duration: 1 July – 31 September 2018
- Curious creative thinker
- Ability to come up with fresh and engaging ideas
- Some experience in Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote desirable
- Flexible attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Courageous and fearless attitude towards new ideas
- Strong desire to get stuck in, meet new people, and have some fun!
- An interest in film and video
- Travel to work expenses will be covered within a 60 minute journey of our offices in Bristol
- Aspect will make a contribution to cover your daily subsistence in the role
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please email us your CV/cover letter and any examples or reels of your work.
Please note this opportunity is unpaid, and it is for students who undertake compulsory placements as part of their course. Solent University does not endorse unpaid opportunities outside of the curriculum. However, should you decide to take on this position you need to consider your financial situation and consider how you would support yourself for the duration of the experience. With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities: