A great Creative Artworker opportunity is available! We are currently working with a reputable hospitality provider, who provide great food services for a wide range of clients. Based in central London the company have an excellent culture, and have a position on the team for an enthusiastic creative Artworker.
- The position will involve working closely with the team on a variety of key projects, art working a range of print and digital elements, such as; leaflets, brochures, banners, websites, reports, books and presentation.
- Candidates will need to be comfortable working with text heavy work, with a good eye for layout and typography.
- Also able to work to meet clients requirements, within brand guidelines.
- The role with also include mentoring others when required, and helping to effectively schedule and manage artwork for the wider team.
- Candidates will need to be familiar with the latest artwork, software and repro techniques. It would also be preferred that you have a personal interest/passion for all things food!
- Someone with a strong knowledge of artwork, repro and print process an eye for high standards.
- A strong portfolio is a must, with great examples of typography, space and layout.
- A great communicator, written and verbal, able to work well with the team, and support more junior members of the team as required.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CMS.
- Ability to create e-marketing materials.
- Organisational skill are important, as you will need to be able to manage workloads, prioritize and meet deadlines.