Junior Graphic Designer
An opportunity has recently become available for a Junior Graphic Designer for a family run manufacturing and distribution company. This role is based in Perth and you will be expected to work 40.5 hours per week. This is a permanent opportunity.
My client is looking for an energetic individual, who is passionate about design.
- You will be joining their increasingly active marketing team and assisting in the day to day tasks and projects using your initiative to meet tight deadlines.
- You will assist in the development of brochures, logos, social media graphics, flyers and tradeshows.
- Able to create concept from brief and undertake design development
- Proficient in creative output and working with others on build phase
- Flair for sketching, prototyping and wire-framing to communicate ideas
- Highly proficient in use Adobe Creative Suite
- Possess strong typography skills
- Possess an eye for design and close attention to detail
- Willing to keep up to date with changes in technology and software
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Good grammatical skills and spelling ability
- The ability to work as part of a team with motivation and enthusiasm
- Good organisation, planning & time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Knowledge of printing techniques
- Passionate about Design
- Possess a good sense of humour