4 days left
- Full Time
This award winning full service agency have been established for 10 years and they offer a variety of services including insight, strategy, advertising, media planning and buying, design, digital, photography, video and print.
They have a new requirement for an Email Designer to join their team on the outskirts of Leeds.
- The core responsibilities for this role is to produce and develop pixel-perfect Emails, banners and animated Gifs for a key high profile fashion client.
- With accuracy and attention to detail, you'll take creative concepts into build-ready emails, banners and web page layouts.
- A small amount of time could also be spent on campaign creative and general website assets to support other digital clients.
- You'll have strong layout, typography and excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- We're looking for a strong understanding of HTML build for Emails and responsive build for web. You'll also have a strong understanding of file optimisation techniques, and appropriate file format for use (eg. JPG, PNG, GIF, SVG etc)
- It would be advantageous to have experience in designing for CMS platform, especially WordPress and/or Magento.
- It would also be advantageous to have worked on Ecommerce sites, Emails and banners, either in-house or within an agency.
- This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team and with offices based in a converted mill, they have free parking facilities and are commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and Harrogate.