In-house Digital Designer
Westcon-Comstor is looking for a In-house Digital Designer, with a passion for all things digital, to join its EMEA marketing team. The role will be based in Bracknell UK, working across a variety of regional and local marketing initiatives and working closely with both regional and local marketing teams as well as other stakeholders. This is an exciting time to join an organisation as it develops its digital marketing strategy.
- The role of the In-house Digital Designer is to provide digital marketing support and development for Westcon-Comstor marketing in EMEA as part of a regional marketing team.
- The role covers the full marketing mix and a wide variety of marketing programmes and initiatives.
- This will include the design, development and management of digital marketing campaigns and content and working with e-marketing, web, video, social and other digital marketing channels in accordance with Westcon-Comstor brand guidelines.
- Support for presentation materials is also required.
- The In-house Digital Designer will need to use a variety of marketing design software as well as other marketing tools.
- Campaigns & E-marketing - design and deliver best practice campaigns and e-marketing using the Pardot marketing automation platform.
- Content and copy - design of creative assets and copywriting for digital channels
- Video - create content for video and animations
- Web - digital content for web and landing pages and ensure consistency of content across EMEA websites
- SEO - optimize Westcon websites in line with key word research, content updates, integrate SEO with social media
- Analytics - use of google analytics and excel
- Create and provide content for Westcon-Comstor presentations
- Social Media - create content for social media channels
- Provide design to support Westcon-Comstor events
- Support the development of our digital marketing strategy
- Design experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects)
- Marketing automation and e-marketing
- On top of trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Use of CRM desirable
- Commercial acumen
- Analytical skills
- strong Excel skills and a data drive approach
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with diverse projects - able to prioritise
- Articulate - confident in communicating with various stakeholders of all seniority levels
- Strong organisational skills
- Can work independently but also as part of a team
- B2B experience
- This is an exciting time to join our expanding UK and Ireland operation, which serves the EMEA region.
- We have ambitious plans and huge future potential - you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic yet supportive culture.