4 days left
- Full Time
Do you want to be in a role where you can really make a difference and see your impact?
Would you love to be part of a vibrant, forward-thinking organisation with a strong core strategy and impeccable reputation? A business that has ambition, integrity and is on a Group wide transformational journey?
As our Marketing Team expands, we have a number of rare and exciting opportunities to join our fantastic Brand & Customer Communications Team!
The Junior Artworker will assist the Creative Lead in the artwork of brochures, banners, websites, reports and presentations for a range of clients, you will also support in the ongoing design, build and maintenance of group web sites and will be an integral part of the Brand & Comms team.
As part of the Brand & Comms team you will be required to work across numerous campaigns and provide specialist support in the digital capability of these campaigns, as well as considering the online brand and customer experience.
- Assist with catalogue versioning, email and web artwork and proofing
- Assist in the artwork of printed literature, adverts and digital content
- Work with the Creative lead to take scamps through to printed work
- Assist with retouching and visualising
- Merge artwork into eShots for database marketing
- Support the Design / Brand outputs of business critical projects designed to improve conversion rates and the customer journey.
- Support in the delivery of multiple requests & delivery of strong, compelling and salient campaign messages that support Product strategies.
- Stay up to date with industry / current market trends with a particular focus on competitor activity to inform development of PBS Brand outputs.
- Develop digital assets for website, social media, digital marketing campaigns – test and learn.
- Good experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Experience in creating digital art and assets (such as web banners).
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Dreamweaver
- Strong working knowledge of QuarkXPress would be a definite bonus
- Artworking of digital banners, brochures, concept mock-ups, presentations and posters etc.
- Some experience within the creative industry, preferably in an artworker role
- Good communication skills to ensure planning schedules run smoothly.
- A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines.
- Collaborative skills to work closely with key marketing colleagues.
- Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process.
- Methodical approach to archiving images and artwork.
- Sharp eye for detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- As well as a great working environment with a strong family feel and plenty of opportunities for development and growth, you can expect a generous package that includes pension, bonus and incentive schemes, free life assurance cover, critical illness protection, private healthcare and the option to buy extra holiday each year.
- You can also be a part of our Sports & Social club which gives our colleagues access to discounted theatre, sporting and family events and to top it all off, we always have tickets up for grabs for the latest events at Principality Stadium.
- As Principality colleagues, we want you to walk a mile in our customer’s shoes. This is why we provide all staff with £100 to open a savings account at your local branch to really feel a part of our core business. £100 also grants you voting rights at the Principality Annual General Meeting.
With 53 branches and 18 agencies across Wales and the borders, Principality is the 6th largest Building Society in the UK. As a mutual society, we’re owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members.
It’s an exciting time to join us as we’re currently on a Group wide transformational journey that will see our brand, technology, colleague and customer offerings updated and enhanced to really put Principality on the map and make us a brand and employer of choice within Wales and beyond. This is supported by our recent sponsorship of the iconic Principality Stadium which has put us on a global stage.
As a business, Principality is keen to recruit talented individuals who are interested in joining a company in which they can really make a difference. Although the Society has been established for nearly 160 years, we pride ourselves on a progressive culture, which encourages its employees to thrive.