Junior Digital Designer
Our client are a luxury sales and communications agency that works closely with a small number of global brands. They deliver coherent campaigns that are designed to be both imaginative and commercially driven, working with clients across all areas of their businesses: from ground up brand development and lead generation to major revitalisation programmes. They design credible solutions to engage and motivate global luxury consumers.
This client is looking for a digital designer to join their dynamic team and work closely with the Creative Director across all digital platforms to provide high-quality, creative content to engage and inspire their clients’ customers.
They are open to seeing both recent graduates and those due to graduate this summer!
- Work with the Creative Director to deliver high quality, compelling digital design and promotional content
- Producing content for social posts, web page updates and email newsletters
- Translate concepts and creative briefs into customer-centric content designs
- Design and deliver promotional assets to drive online acquisition and conversion
- Create and use innovative and eye-catching designs to improve the customer’s experience
- Assist with the production of editorial content
- 2.1 degree from university
- Experience using Adobe software
- Understanding of the core marketing disciplines and what each can deliver
- Exemplary verbal and written communication
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Exhibit a “can-do” attitude and work well under pressure
- Commercially minded and motivated to succeed