Junior Graphic Designer
3 days left
- Full Time
The TravelUp Group have an opportunity for a full-time Junior Graphic Designer to compliment the Marketing department in our Aldermaston Head Office.
Established in 2006, the TravelUp Group consists of TravelUp, Holiday Genie, Bravo Travel, Bookable Holidays and Magic Holidays and has offices in Aldermaston, Blackpool, Palma, Karachi and Lahore.
Working closely with a variety of departments, particularly Marketing, Development & Product, to deliver engaging designs to our customer base via online & offline marketing channels to deliver on brand value propositions and creative to deliver conversion across the group brands.
- Working with the Marketing & Development teams to deliver creative and digital brand assets and work on design elements for organisational development projects from initial brief through to completion.
- Create campaign assets.
- Updating and maintaining asset collateral as required – website, templates, partner media pack...
- Participating in internal brainstorms and idea generation.
- Use UX design methodology and data insights to validate online creative.
- Must have at least a Degree qualification (or equivalent) in a design related course, or a minimum of 2 years design experience.
- Must have a strong understanding of Adobe InDesign and a good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Knowledge in Adobe After Effects or similar for creating motion advertisements is advantageous but not mandatory.
- You will also need to have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- A strong understanding of emerging web-technologies and design software
- Interest in UX design
- An understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, would be useful
- Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills
- Willing to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Motivated, adaptable and adaptive to our ever-changing travel industry