The Marketing Assistant will provide support to the Marketing Director, Sales Team, and Senior Management Team. They will be highly organised, be able to work to deadlines and be excellent in all aspects of verbal and written communication.
- Updating the company website
- Creating sales presentations using Powerpoint and Keynote
- Creating customer proposal documents using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Managing the Social Media presence
- Assisting with event and exhibition planning
- Running marketing campaigns/lead generation activities
- Creating customer proposal documents
- Managing the Google Adwords/PPC account
- General marketing administration
- Adheres to ICE’s Policies and Procedures.
- Acts as a role model within and outside ICE, ensure you are smart and well presented at all times.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude, an innovative thinker who proactive and readily embraces change.
- Communicates efficiently and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Flexible and efficient time management with an ability to and desire to prioritise work.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success.
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Experience/knowledge of Marketing and Social Media
- Experience of using Keynote and other Apple Mac packages
- Experience of using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office
- Strong Communicator
- Performance focused
- Customer focused