“Talented People are the Key to Our Success”
At Morgan Sindall we offer you a team you can trust and a place to make your mark. With a 3,500 strong workforce, a turnover of c. £1.4 billion and growing you might expect to be a small fish in a big pond; but our decentralised way of working makes being part of the Morgan Sindall team feel different to other big companies. We act quickly and will trust you to make the best decisions for yourselves, our customers and our company.
In our Construction South business we’re making a difference to communities through a broad range of projects. From the striking state of the art creative arts centre, for the award winning Sherborne Girls school in Dorset; we aim to deliver on time and exceed our customer expectations every time. We’re excited to have been appointed by Southampton Solent University to design and build a £28 million sports facility. As a business committed to championing sustainability we are targeting a Building Research Establishment Environment Assessment Method (BREEAM) score of ‘Excellent’.
- We are looking for people who are genuinely interested in our company and have a passion for the sector.
- Our most successful graduates have a positive attitude, want to learn and work well with others.
- Academic record is important, but it’s not the only thing we look at.
- We offer a competitive salary, company car and 26 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
- As well as this, you will get competitive benefits including discounted gym memberships, shopping vouchers and the opportunity to buy up to five days additional leave.