Graphic Design Internship
Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value.
The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata. But even as individuals, there’s one thing that we all share —our united goal of making Teradata and our people the best we can be.
- As the graphic design intern, you will work directly with the Senior Graphic Designer and wider content team to deliver compelling, visually striking designs that deliver against a wide range of briefs from internal clients across the business.
- The ideal candidate will need to be able to interpret and apply Teradata’s brand guidelines, create and maintain strong working relationships to find and flesh out briefs, all whilst developing and prioritizing multiple on-going projects.
- The role will report directly to the Senior Graphic Designer and will be based in the London office of Teradata Corp.
- Producing and assisting the design of artwork for promotional material in both print and digital forms on time and to the required standard
- Preparing assets for the international teams
- Administration and general support
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Mac literate
- Organised, with the ability to prioritise and report on the progress of multiple on-going projects
- Team player with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Comfortable developing ideas in response to a brief
- Ability to conceptualise creative briefs, either independently or as part of a team exercise
- An understanding of print/digital formats and deliveries would be beneficial
- A proactive self-starter who can run with an assignment, able to raise issues at key junctures and keep informed the line manager and other stakeholders as required
- Good communicator
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and schedules
- Typography/layout skills and understanding
- A keen interest in the latest design/graphics trends
- Work collaboratively with fellow designers and other content producers
- Video and animation skills a plus but not essential.