Driver/ Camera Trainee Programme
We offer a unique Training Opportunity for new entrants to the broadcast industry.This is an entry level position for those interested in pursuing a career in the technical side of television, with an interest in video or audio production.
Trainees will have the opportunity to work with the latest and most exciting broadcast technology, from the new Arri Amira cameras right through to bespoke camera setups and complex audio requirements.
- Successful applicants will follow a career path which could lead to crew positions
- Begin working for Procam as a driver delivering camera kits to clients
- Training in the kit room, where you will begin to familiarise yourself with all equipment and start to go on jobs as runners/assistants/DITS
- Move into the Procam crew pool, specialise in your chosen field and build up a list of credits
- Leave Procam as an Industry Professional with a network of contacts and a range of cutting-edge skills
- Each Trainee spends 12 months as a Driver/Runner if you prove yourself to be adept and a team player it is possible to get promoted to the Facilities Warehouse.
- You will get to work on some exciting jobs, not to mention you will access to some of the best kit in the business, Procam currently has over 4000 pieces of kit in stock, so there is much to learn. Usually after 4 years development with Procam people are ready for a successful career as a Freelance Camera operator.
- We have a set training schedule/ training matrix and each person is mentored by our Head of Training throughout their employment.
- Each employee is responsible for their own development and you can progress very quickly at Procam with hard work, determination and a can-do attitude.
- We demand a lot of dedication and passion from our employees and commitment towards delivering first-class results.
- Full, clean driving licence required.
Please note: We only accept direct applications, strictly no agencies or third-party recruiters. Thank you.