Placement Student - Digital Marketing Assistant (June 2018 - June 2019)
Reed Exhibitions is the world’s leading events business, enhancing the power of face to face through data and digital tools. Every year we run over 500 events in 30 countries, bringing together over 7 million event participants worldwide. With 4000 employees we serve 43 industries in 38 offices around the globe.
Reed Exhibitions is part of RELX Group. RELX Group is a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs approximately 30,000 people of whom almost half are in North America.
This is a great opportunity to join Reed Exhibitions UK - the world’s leading event organiser. The successful candidate will support digital content across the World Travel Market (WTM) portfolio of events and provide onsite support at the flagship travel trade event, World Travel Market London held at ExCeL London in November.
- Maintaining and innovating website content
- Creating artwork for website, blogs and social media campaigns
- Scheduling, editing and uploading blogs via WordPress
- Developing and implementing social media campaigns
- Creating a monthly e-mail newsletter using Eloqua
- Editing videos for social media
- Providing digital and administrative support to the Digital Campaign Manager, and wider marketing team as required.
- This position requires an articulate, creative, detailed and hard-working team player that has an interest in digital.
- Excellent digital design skills with a strong experience in Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent attention to detail, and both written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing; including content marketing, social media and analytics
- Good at prioritising workflow, and working flexibly on different projects
- Experience using Content Management Systems, Sprout, Eloqua, Google Analytics, Adobe Premiere Pro an advantage
- Willingness to learn.