We are currently recruiting a Playground Designer for our office in Ringwood, Hampshire.
Russell Play specialises in designing and constructing design-orientated, child focused outdoor play environments for a wide portfolio of clients throughout the UK and Europe. Our client base includes Local Authorities, Landscape Architects, Family Attractions and Developers etc.
- The role involves taking project briefs from our Area Managers, liaising with customers and Area Managers by telephone as required, creating a winning playground design in AutoCAD, costing the work to a budget and drawing up the scheme for submission to our customers.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well in a small team or individually
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite packages and 3D rendering programme
- Proficiency in MS Office packages as well as overall strong computer proficiency
- Degree educated in arts/design based subject e.g. Product Design or aptitude or experience in creative design field
In the first instance please email a covering letter, CV and examples from your portfolio, if available by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org