An exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative and experienced Graphic Designer to join a successful entrepreneurial business with an established brand in the UK and internationally.
The role will be responsible for exploring new and creative ideas and opportunities, pushing innovative design ideas while ensuring all collateral reflects the company brand – be the brand guardian.
You must be able to take a design from conception to production. The goal is to achieve and present brand design consistency across all marketing channels.
- Creating designs for, but not limited to: corporate advertising, reports, PowerPoint presentations, corporate websites, digital design assets, HTML, exhibition banners and a wide range of printed sales and marketing collateral.
- Creating and maintaining design aspects of campaign development and roll-out as well as managing on-going design requirements across all media
- Controlling, maintaining and developing the in-house picture library
- Undertaking photography shoots, re-touching and manipulating images
- expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- considerable web design experience
- proven track record of working in a fast pace environment to tight deadlines while maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- ability to handle multiple projects and prioritise
- portfolio demonstrating core competency in graphic design across multiple channels
- B2B experience
- a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, or related field
- excellent Mac skills
- HTML5 experience is desired
- photography skills are desired