Exceptional Graphic Design opportunity in a really cool industry where you can use your talents to make a real impact!
This company is a friendly, rapidly growing product design and manufacturing agency with established offices in the UK and China.
They work with the World's leading brands to develop engaging sales premiums, exciting retail merchandise and on-brand promotional products to support the execution of their clients global sales and marketing strategies.
Based in Caterham, Surrey, their UK offices benefit from good public transport links as well as on-site parking.
- They are now seeking to expand their in-house Graphic Design team to help cope with their increasing workload.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Graphic Designer to get involved in designing some of the worlds best merchandise and premiums.
- You will need to be an expert in using the adobe creative suite specifically Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign.
- You will need to be able to create and modify designs for products specified by our clients, respecting their technical requirements (pantones, logos, dimensions etc.) and interpreting and implementing their change requests, so that the finished design fully meets their expectations.
- You will also assist the Directors when they pitch for new business, by producing amazing life like concepts for prospective new clients.
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Photography and photo editing skills.
- Experience in using Wordpress or Mailchimp is great but not essential.
- Ability to work on multiple briefs efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Preferably Mac savvy, but Windows is fine also.
- Experience in product artworking, graphic design and print ready designs.
- Some knowledge of print processes
- You will also have a keen interest in merchandise and be capable of transforming existing products into inspiring creative concepts for their clients.
- You will be able to follow client brand guidelines and create factory ready artwork (adhering to factory cutter guides and artwork templates).
- An interest in packaging is also essential.
- Outstanding career prospects with a fast growing organisation
- Ongoing training and support
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Welcoming and fun company atmosphere with regular team outings and incentives