2 days left
- Full Time
Are you a talented Graphic Design Specialist, experienced in both print and digital design, now seeking to develop further in a dynamic company at a time of exciting market development?
In this creative role, your delivery of innovative designs will be integral to continued growth and expansion into new markets. Our client is a leading independent automotive consultancy, with a worldwide client base that includes renowned vehicle manufacturers and automotive suppliers. With a head office in Milton Keynes, and offices in Japan, North America, Germany, China and India, they help clients to make smarter, more secure, better connected, and increasingly autonomous vehicles for specific global markets.
- This Graphic Designer /Digital design role is varied, covering a broad business mix.
- Creating engaging designs, including brochures, information bulletins, event materials, banners, presentations, blogs and charts for promotional material, graphics, and infographics for delivery across multiple channels.
- Designing web banner ads, e-mails and landing pages in support of the Marketing campaigns
- Using HTML/CSS to update the website and create campaign landing pages.
- Creative design skills, an ability to manage multiple tasks to deadlines, and a high-level of attention to detail will be essential
- Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and In-Design
- Microsoft PowerPoint (Advanced)
- Video editing skills would be a distinct advantage
- The successful Graphic Designer will need to demonstrate natural creativity, an ability to tell a story through design, and have an adaptive, proactive style and ability to understand and deliver to a design brief that meets high standards, whilst working both quickly and efficiently.
- Teamwork is essential within the marketing department, and throughout the Company.
- The Graphic Design role is fast paced and dynamic, so excellent planning and organisation skills are essential, as well as the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.
- Great prospects
- Flexible working hours
- Pension, life insurance and private medical insurance