Meeting and Events Sales Co-ordinator
2 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Meeting and Events Sales Co-ordinator to join our highly successful team in Portsmouth where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
- Be a Key player in the delivery of the Events budget by maximising all potential revenues with high conversion levels from enquiries through to upselling opportunities and correct accounting
- Co-ordinate the details of events booked in the hotel, communicating with both the client and the operational team on requirements with a high degree of accuracy
- Play a key role in securing wedding, banqueting and special events for the hotel, taking a proactive approach to generating and converting new enquiries within the pricing and operational guidelines set.
- Be the leading Events office in your area by providing an efficient, effective, exceptional and professional customer service.
- Assist the M&E Sales Manager to provide accurate weekly & monthly forecast by adhering to KPI’s and attention to detail through effective administration
- As our Meeting and Events Sales Co-ordinator you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- You will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- As a result you should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- You should have a can do attitude. In this type of industry teamwork is key; you should be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
- You must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver the role described.
- We operate at the luxury/lifestyle end of the market with typically 110/160 bedrooms. Each of our hotels is equipped with fantastic leisure and dining facilities. They also have a Starbucks, meeting rooms and conference facilities. We work towards the highest levels of guest satisfaction; as such you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As an expanding company with new hotels in the pipeline we are in a unique position to offer fantastic career progression backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
- If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
- Our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience and our staff the best career opportunities.