2 days left
- Full Time
At Coffin Mew we have a highly regarded and modern Insolvency and Business Recovery team with an established track record and reputation. The team are based in Southampton and London work with a range of clients from many areas of the business, restructuring and insolvency sector, including Insolvency Practitioners, owner managed businesses and creditors. They also assist private individuals who need help in dealing with financial difficulties, or who are dealing with or involved in an insolvency process, whether that relates to them or someone else.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to join and provide valuable support to a progressive and hard working Team.
- We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, highly motivated, who has excellent organisational skills and is able to prioritise and effectively manage their work load.
- You will play a vital part to the function of the team and the general duties of the Administration Assistant including:
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- Filing documents electronically and in hard copy, including daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files and monthly billing.
- To prepare letters and enclosures, photocopying, assisting with the preparation of trial bundles.
- Working with and assisting fee earners with work for and contact with clients, including going to court.
- Meeting with clients to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner.