Spain Paid Teaching Internship
Travel to the best places in Spain.
PROGRAMA AC participants will practice as English language assistants in primary and secondary schools in Spain, with children aged 3 to 16. It is a good opportunity for all participants to enhance personal growth and live a vibrant experience learning our languages and culture.
This internship is open to undergraduates and recent graduates.
We offer our program as a valuable option to be thoroughly considered. Participants will learn new skills and gain experience to add value to their CV, benefitting their career prospects.
- Under the guidance and coordination of a school teacher (English language teacher), the language assistants must help the teacher in his program, support oral exercises and share with students aspects of their culture.
- They will be the key to enhance the learning process of students learning English.
- 25 hours per week from Monday to Friday, during school period from October 2018 to June 2019 (nine months).
- Host family accommodation: room and full board
- Transport from home to school and from school to home
- A guidance tutor, to help and look after their welfare during their stay
- Spanish online lessons with a native teacher.
- All inclusive + 300,00 €/month
- Vacations according to the school calendar
- No fees for participation.
How to apply:
Download the application form from our website www.internshipspain.org
Send it completed by email to: email@example.com
Our talents recruiter will contact you as soon as possible.
With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities: