A Special Needs Schools in Bristol is looking for Psychology Graduates to work as Learning Support Assistants on a 1:1 basis or in small groups with children with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties, Severe Learning Difficulties and Autism.
They are looking to recruit part-time and full-time Learning Support Assistant to work on a supply basis or to complete short and long-term placements.
The schools that we are currently working with are in and around the Bristol area so they are very accessible to get to via car or public transport. Depending where you live it could be that you are in walking distance.
Our Special Needs Schools have fantastic facilities for our staff which include hydro therapy pools, sensory rooms, large canteens and amazing school grounds.
- Have a Psychology degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience working with children or young adults
- Enhanced DBS disclosure, Over Seas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be noted
- Must have legal right to work in the UK
- Able to work in a variety of different schools in the Bristol are
- Available full-time or part-time during weekdays
- Experience working or want experience working with Special Need students
- A view to pursue a long-term placement in the future.
- Calm, caring and strong LSA
- Passion within SEND
- Top rates of pay
- Training and development
- Certified CPD courses - 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend earn up to £100.
- Full interview preparation and assistant
- Help with lesson planning
- Online portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events