Junior Graphic Designer
A Junior Graphic Designer is needed to join a leading fashion and gift company who are constantly developing ranges in line with current trends including licensed products. Working with various high street retailers, fashion independents and gift boutiques in the UK and overseas.
- Producing marketing collateral which includes email newsletters and promotions (eshots) and catalogue layouts (internal and external).
- Assisting with concept and sample approvals.
- Creation of packaging artwork (complying with style guide requirements).
- Creating inspiring product design ideas.
- Collation of products for photography.
- Working knowledge of Mac, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word and Adobe Indesign is an advantage.
- Website design skills (this can be in the form of website maintenance and/or website design).
- Photography skills.
- Must have a Foundation Level Diploma or graduate qualification in a design field and/or current experience of working within a junior graphic design role.
- Organised and efficient.
- Creative with the ability to work to high standards.
- Strong communication skills.
- A quick learner and keen team player.
- The interest to develop long term with an expanding company and progress within the team is essential.