Junior Design and Talent Acquisition
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Design and Talent Acquisition to start as soon as possible to cover a 9-month maternity leave within First City Nursing and Care, a well-established company providing domiciliary care, training and recruitment services, reporting directly to the HR Manager.
This position would be a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or college leaver with experience using the adobe creative suite, to work with a leading company to start your creative career and gain further skills within recruitment.
- A Degree in Graphic Design (preferable)
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative flair and attention to detail
- A strong portfolio, including both digital and print design
- A passion to create unique visuals and content
- Have excellent time keeping skills
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service and telephone manor
- An understanding of the healthcare industry is not essential but would be desirable.
- Creating quality, print ready and digital design within deadlines set
- Assisting with presentation layouts
- Writing dynamic content for job descriptions, emails and posts across social media
- Assisting with managing the First City Social Media
- Planning and attending local recruitment events, including the recruitment bus, open days and school/college events
- Supporting HR and recruitment with CV sourcing, pre-screening, arranging appointments and paperwork
- Scheduling job advertisements, keeping them fresh and current
- Other duties as requested by the line manager.
- Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised on site Cafe
- Staff Perks