Are you a particularly precocious graduate with a love for design? Then this may be the job for you.
Based in our office in Exeter, Devon – Map Marketing is the parent company for All Jigsaw Puzzles, Butler and Hill, Geopacks and Map Marketing. All our brands are very different and you would get the chance to work on all of them. Your role will be wide ranging, involving everything from producing printed marketing collateral, designing website graphics to performing product photo shoots. As well as being a key part of developing and designing new product ranges.
- Creation and Development of new products
- Photography and editing of product images
- Filming and editing for product and marketing video
- Design and artwork for new jigsaw designs
- Support the online marketing team with web graphics
- Other design work contributing to visuals for Map Marketing and family brands.
- You will be someone with creative flair, great design skills and passion for what you do.
- You will also have to be organised and a multi-tasker as the work you create is central to many aspects of our company.
- You'll need to be a whizz in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. We’ll like you just a little more if you also have a working knowledge of Sketch, any 3D software and HTML/ CSS.
- You will have responsibility of the company’s creative output, so being able to stay consistent and disciplined in what you produce and how you manage your work load is essential.
- The role is ideal for a graduate who is looking to grow fast and see the work they do make a noticeable contribution company wide.