Junior Graphic Designer
Do you have a flair for digital marketing and keen to pursue your next step? Do you consider yourself to be creative, passionate and hardworking? If so we are now recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
We are looking for a creative and hardworking Junior Digital Marketing Designer to produce high quality digital designs across the Freedom Finance platform, joining the friendly team based in Manchester.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager and team with day to day artwork requirements.
- Designing and developing emails, landing pages, social media assets and other digital artwork in line with the marketing campaign strategy.
- Assisting in segmenting the database, uploading data and sending emails/SMS.
- Conducting competitor research and identify any opportunities for creative improvements.
- Assisting with copy writing for blogs, emails, landing pages and guides.
- Assisting with designing any offline artwork.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of creative design software and techniques.
- Supporting with management information and reporting on marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring all collateral is fully compliant and a full sign off process is maintained.
- Contributing new ideas which could benefit the Marketing team or the wider business.
- We work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that is ideal for an individual who thrives under pressure, as well as being a self-starter.
- You will need to demonstrate initiative, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- We are looking for someone who consistently goes the extra mile to achieve a high standard across all design produced.
- Ability to be a creative and hardworking designer.
- Great initiative, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent artwork and typography skills.
- Competency using Design software
- Ability to manage multiple projects throughout a fast-paced, deadline-driven week.
- Proven ability to produce high quality images with an extensive digital portfolio of work.
- Experience with Adobe Create Cloud is essential.
- £17,000 - £19,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- 40 hours per week. 8:30 - 5:30 Monday to Friday
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Salary Extras
- Workplace pension