Junior Graphic Designer
Located in London, imc is a highly successful healthcare/medical communication agency that has developed an advanced integrated approach to servicing our global client list and accounts.
We are looking for a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join our in-house Design and Development team. As one of the few agencies in our sector who have built their own in-house team, the D&D department plays a vital role in developing custom-made and innovative design and digital solutions for our clients and as such we are looking for an individual who can bring the same level of creativity and dedication to the team.
For this role you will be keen to develop a career working inside a fast moving, enterprising agency and look to develop strong stakeholder management, project management and technical skills. You will naturally have excellent oral and written communication and exceptional attention to detail.
Ideally educated to degree level you will have a passion for producing high quality designs particularly for traditional print media offerings and in return we offer a competitive salary, fantastic performance and company related bonus as well as a thriving and inspirational work environment with a team committed to delivering innovative stand-out medical communication.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for a diverse range of materials and communications including presentations, ad campaigns, brochures, flyers and posters
- Creating new product logos and branding materials for new brands
- Effectively working to a design brief by contributing your ideas, preparing rough drafts and presenting finalised ideas and concepts within an agreed deadline
- Taking briefs from the Creative Director as well as the Account team and manage the production process from start to finish
- Thinking creatively and commercially to produce new ideas and concepts
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- HTML and CSS experience
- A creative flair and passion for graphic design
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude to your work and keen to learn and develop
- An understanding of the latest design trends and emerging technologies in new media and their role within a commercial environment
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and client-focused
- Any experience welcome
- E-learning design knowledge or experience (Desirable)
- Design-based PowerPoint skills (Desirable)
- UX experience (Desirable)
- Experience in a healthcare/medcomms agency (Desirable)