German speaking Customer Service Administrator
A 12 month maternity cover fixed term contract opportunity is available in our German processing team.
The team is responsible for providing full administration services to external customers (policyholders, intermediaries) and internal customers (colleagues from other departments within the Company) across the Old Mutual Wealth Germany product range of Investments, Life and Pensions.
- Provide information as requested by relevant methods internally and externally, to assist and enable company operations and effective service to customers
- Responsible for the accuracy of completed work.
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the completion of administrative tasks in the relevant area.
- Ensure personal statistics are up to date and accurate.
- When necessary update the departmental intranet site.
- Provide MI Stats as and when applicable.
- Complete all tasks in line with service standards, procedures and compliance guidelines.
- Incorporate our group values and in accordance with departmental procedures, service standards, industry regulations and within cost and efficiency parameters.
- Ensure that all (area) works are undertaken in a timely way, in compliance with all SLA/KPIs
- In addition to the above, there may be some further administrative duties that you will carry out dependent upon the specific needs within business area.
- Champion and lead a culture of customer service excellence and continuous improvement.
- Support, encourage and live the TCF customer principles whilst incorporating TCF initiatives.
- Ensure that opportunities for process and service improvements are encouraged and implemented.
- Assist with the development and monitoring of performance metrics/internal monthly scorecard for the team, and use these to drive and improve performance, drive out costs, add value, and improve customer service.
- Work with other Project teams to seamlessly integrate new activities.
- Focus on developing and implementing and sharing best practice.
- Responsible and accountable for own personal development ie. prepare and actively operate personal training/development plans.
- Focus on developing, implementing and sharing best practices.
- Contribute to the development of team strategy and objectives ie team members, reviews, appraisals etc.
- Recognise the importance of working together as a team to maximise team, department and company results.
- Innovate, take bold steps forward
- Stand up for what’s right
- Question convention and stay curious
- Use expertise to deliver on promises
- Persevere to get the right outcome
- Act with focus and care
- Collaborate, learn from experience, and adapt
- Share openly and transparently
- Listen, to include new perspectives
- Native level written and verbal communication skills in German
- Previous office or relevant employment experience (Desirable)
- PC literate, in particular MS Office Products (Desirable)
- Knowledge of OMW’s Key Products and systems (Desirable)
- Access to a great range of offers and discounts from well-known retailer
- Season ticket loans
- The ability to buy and sell holiday
- Bonus – most employees are eligible to participate in our bonus scheme, based on the company and personal performance
- Pension Scheme – non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
- Private medical insurance
- A flexible benefits package (eg: dental insurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers)