Junior Graphic Designer
Endura is a global brand in premium cycle clothing selling in more than 40 countries with world class cycle apparel regularly winning product awards and accolades. The company is based in modern facilities in Livingston, West Lothian, and has been listed in both The Sunday Times FastTrack 100 and Sunday Times SME Export 100.
We're looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our graphics team as part of our continuous growth and development. The role will involve working alongside other graphic designers and video/photographers within a close-knit creative in-house marketing team.
- You will be responsible for day to day design and artworking tasks based both on existing packaging templates as well as exciting new design briefs for classic media and social media output.
- You will provide support to create artwork for both digital and print requirements of the brand. High accuracy levels with an attention to detail are essential.
- A strong, creative and technically proficient graphics portfolio
- Proficiency in Adobe Design packages (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office Suite applications (PowerPoint experience beneficial)
- Excellent communication skills with a professional and friendly manner and good interpersonal skills
- High levels of motivation with a pro-active approach and a strong work ethic
- Strong organisational and time management skills combined with technical proficiency when working to tight deadlines
- Be comfortable working as part of a team but also able to work individually when required
- An interest in the cycle industry would be beneficial
- We are looking for recent graduates or someone with 1-2 years experience.