Junior Graphic Designer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our growing team, here at OneSavings Bank.
OSB are a challenger bank who specialise in specialist lending and retail savings. We’ve experienced significant growth over the last few years, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now approaching 500 staff.
- The primary focus of the role is to carry out the non-discretionary day to day tasks for the Communications Team.
- You will work in-house as part of the creative studio to produce artwork across all literature.
- Making sure that the correct branding and format are used for letter heads, applications forms and stationery as well as other documents
- Typesetting product and in-branch collateral for audiences ensuring content is up to date and accurate
- Managing the day to day requests of the creative team, ensuring work is completed on time and to the highest quality
- Ensuring all content is compliant and has been through a compliance and sign off process
- Proofreading to ensure content is accurate to specification
- You’ll be a motivated, customer focussed and conscientious individual who is able to say ‘yes’ to the following questions:
- Do you have existing experience in a creative marketing position?
- Do you have strong knowledge of Adobe CC?
- Do you have GCSE/GCE qualifications in both Maths and English?
- All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
- You’d be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth, with ongoing opportunity for career progression. The role is based in Chatham, Kent which offers a corporate yet friendly working environment and joining an existing team of 6.
- The salary associated with the role would be based on your relevant experience, with the range being between £19,000 and £22,000
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays (can purchase an additional 5 days holiday)
- Access to discounts from Perkbox
- Save as you earn scheme
- An annual 5% discretionary bonus opportunity