Junior/Midweight Graphic Designer
We are looking for a talented Designer to join our Design team and help us develop our education programmes, resources and communication campaigns for high profile brands and organisations. We want someone with a strong interest in making a positive impact to our society with design.
- Reporting to the Head of Design, you will be responsible for supporting and developing various collateral, including learning resources, pitch decks and marketing materials.
- collaborate with and take direction from the Head of Design
- support the company in bringing to life new concepts for educational resources and marketing campaigns
- create design templates
- support the design team by artworking various brand collaterals including: learning resource PDF, PPT, infographic, print, emails, POS assets, mock-ups, and large format graphics
- design exciting and on-brand marketing assets for our programmes, such as web banners, seasonal newsletters and social media graphics
- provide design support for pitch decks
- design for both digital and print materials
- work with the digital, marketing and project teams to produce relevant materials
- be able to think from clients’ perspectives.
- You must be a versatile team player with a passion for graphics (typography, composition, image-making and layout).
- We want a proactive and original designer who is switched on, attentive to detail, highly creative and eager to create digital and print experiences in the education sector.
- A degree in Graphic design or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the design industry
- Fast learner
- Creative thinker
- Good at communication
- Good skills in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Good at working to tight deadlines when necessary
- Great attention to detail Be able to deal with changing priorities and to work across multiple projects
- An ability to draw illustration (Desirable)
- Good at PowerPoint (Desirable)
- Having worked in the education sector (Desirable)