Order Management Administrator
Are you an organised person and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Do you like having accountability and taking responsibility for tasks?
If you have admin experience and great communication skills and a good attention to detail, we want you!
You will be responsible for the management and coordination of individual customer accounts, dealing with processing orders and daily maintenance of order schedules as well as resolving issues and queries. You will also be involved with communicating availability, pricing and product information.
We will train you on our systems, reporting procedures and internal processes.
- Management and Coordination of your own Accounts.
- Sole point of contact for your customer for any queries or issues that are order related.
- Processing and acknowledging of orders on a daily basis through Oracle.
- Provide excellent communication to customers via Email, Fax and Telephone
- Checking Availability and Pricing
- Supply customers with back order reports and shipping reports via Oracle.
- Liaise with Lead Time Analyst and Planners about stock requirements.
- Organise consolidated shipments and booking requirement per customer’s individual needs. Provide tracking and POD information as required.
- Research and solve customer queries and problems. Escalate to OM Supervisor as required.
- Liaise daily with Sales Managers, EMEA Sales ,Warehouse and Finance daily to resolve issues or update on new requirements.
- Attend customer visits and phone conferences as required.
- Co ordinate discrepancy reporting and process Credit requests as required.
- Work with Sales managers to ensure correct pricing for promotional offers, special discounts etc.
- Carry out any other work as detailed by the Order Management Supervisor.
- Support other Team members in daily duties and training if required.
- Effective support and help to other departments within Garmin when required.