Junior Interior Designer
A growing design company is seeking potential candidates for a Junior Interior Designer role to assist them in their office near Wakefield.
The current position would be heavily involved in a design based team working in the retail and leisure sectors, with further involvement in bespoke one off schemes. The role would include working with London based clients as well as others, with opportunities to travel various sites across the UK and be part of a regular London based design led projects.
The practice has recently expanded into London with key delivery of schemes coming out of the Wakefield office.
The candidate would be joining a team working on design led projects within the practice and they are looking for fresh energy to bring into the team and expand.
- BA (Hons) in Interior Design
- Skills in sketching and 3D concept visualising (sketchup and Lumion) based products
- AutoCAD skills are essential
- Revit experience would be beneficial
- Practical experience in retail and leisure sectors are beneficial
- Fresh ideas on design
- Good people skills
- Up for an exciting challenge
- Easy going
- Open minded
- Good client facing skills
- Good presentation skills