Junior AutoCAD Technician
A thriving Property consultancy set in the heart of London are seeking a Junior AutoCAD Technician to join their in-house design team in Marylebone, London.
They own over £500 million worth of property under management and have nearly three decades of experience. A strong understanding of the London market in combination with their growing portfolio in the commercial, residential and mixed-use sectors make this an ideal place for a Junior candidate to join and thrive.
- Producing technical/architectural drawings for residential and commercial construction projects
- Build trusting and loyal relationships with clients
- Office based and supervised
- Working in a small team
- Some occasional site visits
- Bachelors degree qualification in Architectural Technology (or equivalent)
- Relevant UK experience in an Architectural practice or Construction related firm
- Minimum 1 year experience using AutoCAD in a professional setting
- Proven knowledge and understanding of the built environment