Our e-learning production workflow is highly collaborative. You’ll work closely with a group of Instructional Designers to create a visually appealing and engaging learning experience. We use Illustrator, InDesign and the Adapt Learning Framework to build interactive HTML5 e-learning courses.
However, it’s not about the tools, for us it’s all about the transferable skills. We’re innovative thinkers and very passionate about the latest trends and technologies.
- Interpret storyboards, visualize high-level concepts (scribbles), and create graphics and illustrations for our interactive e-learning courses
- Create graphical assets to promote our product in various digital channels
- Collaborate closely with international colleagues in the fields of graphic and video motion design
- Be self-organised and use your initiative to develop and communicate your own ideas
- Embrace our open and transparent feedback culture
- Apply lean thinking to constantly improve our processes and design guidelines
- Our modern office is designed to support the work of highly skilled individuals in autonomous, cross-functional teams. We strive for perfection through continuous improvement and always push the limits a little bit further. We have no time-tracking, no titles or deadlines, and flexible vacation management. In a nutshell, we’re agile and far from everything classical, hierarchical or corporate.
- The Call Center School is a brand of the InVision Group. InVision is a company like no other - our agile culture gives individuals the ability to develop their skills in an area of the software industry which is experiencing phenomenal growth and opportunity. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please provide a sample portfolio to give us a first impression of your work.