Junior Graphic Designer
- Full Time
We need a Junior Graphic Designer to assist our Marketing team with the creation and optimisation of artwork in various media, managing projects from start to finish and communicating creative ideas and solutions throughout.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent design skills, meticulous attention to detail, mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator), and remarkable unflappability under pressure.
This is an incredible opportunity for a talented individual with the proficiency, passion and personality to thrive in a dynamic and creative environment. We needed you yesterday, so get applying!
- Design mailers, banners and graphics for internal and external communications
- Create recruitment ads, posters, logos, wireframes, and other such content
- Manage the creative development of a project from concept to final product
- Work closely with our internal brand, event and content specialists
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in graphic design or a related discipline
- Superb graphic design and typography skills
- Willingness to welcome feedback and apply it constructively
- Ability to interpret and illustrate ideas quickly and effectively
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other design software