Junior Graphic Designer
We are seeking additional talent for our Graphic Design team based in Didsbury – ideally this appointment would be under an approved Apprenticeship Framework. You would be joining a team of 3 and be given support to grow within the role.
In overview you will administer the graphical content of our marketing, communications, bidding, sales and project materials while helping to champion IBI Group’s global brand.
- Marketing and communications
- Supporting the production of press-printed documents for marketing purposes including family of brochures, leaflets and bespoke items such as event specific collateral
- Supporting the design of social media, direct marketing, and advertising assets
- Bidding and sales
- Desktop-publishing for bids, capability documents, bespoke sales documents, case studies and powerpoint presentations
- Supporting the development of bespoke infographics / vector graphics to support sales.
- Project and general support
- Graphic support to Project Teams as required, including reports, presentation boards, portfolios etc
- Supporting fee-earning Graphic Design Commissions on an as-need basis
- Scanning, image manipulation, adding colour / shading to architectural drawings
- Administration of practice intranet, image library and stock photography
- Printing and binding
- Educated to GCSE, A Level, HNC or HND level
- Experience in a creative / design environment
- Computer literate within:
- Microsoft Office ~ Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Adobe Creative Suite ~ InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Photoshop