Junior Graphic Designer
We’re looking to add to our growing design team. Brand stylists should not only have a flair for creativity but also the ability to liaise with clients and potential clients and build working relationships.
Brand stylists create solutions for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, apps, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, e.g. giving organisations a visual ‘brand’.
Our brand stylists produce artwork that reflects the brief agreed with the client, develops creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives and produces graphic files that meet with the specifications of production.
The work demands creative flair, attention to detail, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. The ability to prioritise jobs and demonstrate WordPress/web skills is essential. Applicants should include working examples of sites they have worked on and be able to discuss their involvement in these projects.
- Meeting clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Deal with incoming enquiries with professionalism and due regard for the enquiry handling process;
- Make outgoing communications to potential clients in order to win new business;
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose and that meets the brief;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and agreeing artwork costs that reflect this for clients;
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, then present them to the client in a professional manner;
- Using innovation to challenge design briefs within the constraints of cost and time;
- Produce accurate and high-quality work that meets the needs of the client;
- Will have working knowledge of Creative Suite and WordPress;
- Salary is £15,000 to £18,000 based on skills and experience
- Work with rapidly growing talented Agency
- Beautiful, comfortable office in the heart of Fareham
- Friendly team with different areas of expertise
- Exciting projects and variety
- Relaxed environment
- Free Parking
- On-Site Cafe