LzLabs is a software startup that develops innovative solutions for enterprise computing customers. Its principle product – the LzLabs Software Defined Mainframe – has revolutionised IT modernisation. It provides a way for LzLabs’ customers to move away from legacy systems without changes to applications or data, instead running them in the cloud and on open systems. In this way, LzLabs unlocks these technologies to the innovation of open source, analytics and containers.
The company has 130 employees and offices in the UK, France and Switzerland.
LzLabs is looking for an entrepreneurial marketing intern to join the team in its UK headquarters in Woking. The successful candidate, based in Woking and with LzLabs marketing service providers in London, will have the opportunity to contribute to and implement marketing strategies in one of Europe’s most forward-thinking enterprise tech startups.
As a marketing intern, the candidate will work principally with the global marketing and alliances directors, contributing to all stages of corporate and partner marketing campaigns. The role will be hands-on and collaborative, helping the individual to develop specific skills in the wide range of disciplines required to market complex enterprise software products to some of the largest companies in the world.
The LzLabs culture is driven by forward-thinking and fast-paced innovation. The marketing approach is no different, and the chosen candidate should therefore be self-motivated and driven by their desire to develop new processes, build relationships and make quick and informed decisions.
LzLabs is committed to employing some of the world’s leading innovators in their fields. In the event the candidate is successful, there may be an opportunity for future part-time and/or full-time roles as the company continues to grow.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Work hand in hand with sales to monitor prospect engagement through a range of digital tools
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities, including social media, video, direct mail and web
- Organise events and support LzLabs’ presence at global tech trade shows
- Develop materials for LzLabs engagement with global alliance partners, including Microsoft, Cognizant and Accenture
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Marketing analytics e.g. Hubspot and Google Adwords)Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrolment in a related BS or Masters degree