We are looking for a Graduate Surveyor,to support our small and dedicated Estates team based at our Gravesend offices.
The PLA is a self-financing Public Trust with responsibility for administering the UK's premier port, maintaining the safety of navigation throughout its limits and for the conservancy of 150 km of the tidal River Thames.
The Port of London Authority (PLA) is vested in working with the Port Community to create a safe, sustainable and competitive environment for the benefit of its commercial customers, and the enjoyment of leisure users of the tidal Thames, and the diversity of businesses within the Port make a major contribution to the UK economy.
- You will be responsible for providing support and assistance to the Estates Manager to enable the smooth running of the PLA’s property portfolio and landholdings.
- As well as offering a competitive employment package, this role will enable you to develop a solid career base in property and valuation surveying, we will offer training and support to achieve a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors qualification that will underpin your growing practical knowledge.
- Ideally you will already be working towards a RICS professional qualification.
- You will be a proficient user of IT, with experience of the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You will also have good interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team or under your own initiative.
- As well as being ambitious, self motivated and hard working you will have an appetite to build a career in property valuation and surveying.